Information We may collect from You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide when you use our website jelastic.com (“Our Site”). This includes information provided at the time of registering for our services such as your IP address, phone number and email address. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem or share a suggestion with our services on Our Site;
- if you contact us by telephone or in writing, we may keep a record of that correspondence or communication;
- details of transactions you carry out through Our Site and of the fulfillment of your orders; and
- details of your visits to Our Site and the resources that you access, including the specific geographic position obtained. Information about the connection.
IP addresses & cookies
Our site uses information tracking programs. These programs may be cookies, single-pixel gifs (web beacons) or other technology that provides us with information about your activities on our site and the internet in general. Information tracking programs do things like keep track of your preferences and profile information so that you do not have to enter that information each time you visit our site (Preferences), or to modify our site so that it presents information to you that we believe you will find helpful. These programs may also collect usage and volume statistical information. Other than Preferences, no personally identifiable information is collected by us. We do not provide the Preferences to third parties.
Use of the information collected
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products and/or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; and
- to notify you about changes to our products.
We may contact you by email with information about our products which are similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
When you access Our Site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
When you send email or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested, unless we have your consent to do so.
Disclosure of your information
If we provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf, the disclosure of your information will be based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures, including adequate data protection principles.
We may disclose your information to a third party where we believe that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process (including without limitation subpoenas and court orders), or enforceable governmental request;
- enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations thereof;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues;
- protect against imminent harm to the rights and property of Jelastic, its users or the public as required or permitted by law;
- to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (at the moment of collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. Therefore, we will not be able to process your personal data for marketing purposes unless we expressly obtain your consent for it.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain cases, you will have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
You may object to the processing of your data. In this case, Jelastic will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
In any of the above cases, Jelastic will communicate any rectification or deletion of personal data, as well as any limitation of treatment made, to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been communicated, unless it supposes or requires a disproportionate effort. If requested by you, Jelastic will inform about said addressees.
Likewise, the Interested Party shall have the right to receive the personal data incumbent upon him, that he has provided to Jelastic, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge when the treatment is based on the consent or on a contract. , and is carried out by automated means.
The aforementioned rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition and other rights recognized by the current legislation on data protection may be exercised through the e-mail address:
Likewise, you will have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
You can exercise your rights contacting us using our contact details set out below.
Retention of Your information & Security
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any information collected from you is kept secure and kept for only so long as is necessary for the purpose for which such information is used.
If any of your personal data change or if you have any questions about how we use data collected which relates to you, please use the functionality on Our Site to update your data. If you do this your data will be updated immediately.
Alternatively, you may contact us with any changes to your personal data. We normally update your personal data within seven (7) working days of any new or updated personal data being provided to us, to ensure that the personal data we hold about you is as accurate and up to date as possible.
No information transmitted on the internet, nor stored on servers, is 100% secure. The methods set out above are industry standard security measures. Nevertheless, dishonest people exist, software and hardware can malfunction and people make mistakes. As a result, we cannot guarantee that any information covered by this policy will be absolutely secure.
Nevertheless, Jelastic has adopted the technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security of personal data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access and has prepared a security document that includes the technical and organizational measures according to the current security regulations that will be mandatory for all those with access to personal data.
GDPR compliance term and measures
- 1.1 confirm that you are over than 16 years old;
- 1.2 confirm that you gave consent to the processing of your personal data for all the following purposes:
- - Providing our services to you;
- - Billing, accounting and financial matters;
- - send informative and marketing communications for the purpose of selling Jelastic products and services to its current clients;
- - Other operations related to the above;
- 1.3 at the time when personal data are obtained, Jelastic provide you with all of the following information in the sense of the Article 13 of the GDPR:
- 1.3.1 the identity and the contact details of the controller;
- 1.3.2 the contact details of the data protection officer;
- 1.3.3 the purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended as well as the legal basis for the processing;
- 1.3.4 the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data, if any;
- 1.3.5 the criteria used to determine that period for which the personal data will be stored;
- 1.3.6 the existence of the right to request from the controller access to personal data, the right to rectification or erasure of personal data, the right to restrict of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing, the right to data portability;
- 1.3.7 the existence of the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal
- 1.3.8 the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- 1.3.9 the provision of personal data is a contractual requirement, and requirement necessary to enter into a contract, you are obliged to provide the personal data and informed about the possible consequences of failure to provide such data;
- 1.4 you as the data subject were informed of the possible risks of transfers abroad of EU for the data subject due to the absence of an adequacy decision and appropriate safeguards, and you explicitly consented with the possible transfers of your personal data abroad of EU (including but not exclusively to Ukraine), in the sense of the Article 49 (1) of GDPR;
- 2. Data Processing
- 2.1 Processor and Controller Responsibilities. If the European Data Protection Legislation applies to the processing of your Personal Data, the parties acknowledge and agree that:
- 2.1.1 Jelastic is a processor of that Personal Data under the European Data Protection Legislation;
- 2.1.2 You are a data subject, as applicable, under European Data Protection Legislation; and
- 2.1.3 Each party will comply with the obligations applicable to it under the European Data Protection Legislation.
- 2.2 Jelastic’s provision of the Services to you according to Agreement. Your personal data will be shared with the chosen hoster.
- 2.3 period from entering into Terms until deletion of all your Data in accordance with the Policy.
- 2.4 Jelastic will process your Personal Data for the purposes of providing the Services to you in accordance with the Terms. Also Jelastic can process personal data for marketing purposes (excluding direct marketing in the sense of the Article 21 (2) of the GDPR). Also your Personal Data can be used in Google Analytics, MaxMind, etc.
- 2.5 Data relating to individuals provided to Jelastic via the Services.
- 3. Data Deletion
- 3.1 Deletion by Customer. Jelastic will enable you to delete you Data during the Term in a manner consistent with the functionality of the Services.
- 3.2 Deletion on Termination. On expiry of the Term, Customer instructs Jelastic to delete all Customer Data (including existing copies) from Jelastic’s systems in accordance with applicable law.
- 4. Data Security
- 4.1 Jelastic’s Security Measures. Jelastic will implement and maintain technical and organizational measures to protect Customer Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. Jelastic may update or modify the Security Measures from time to time provided that such updates and modifications do not result in the degradation of the overall security of the Services.
- 4.2 Security Compliance by Jelastic Staff. Jelastic will take appropriate steps to ensure compliance with the Security Measures by its employees, contractors and Subprocessors to the extent applicable to their scope of performance, including ensuring that all persons authorized to process Customer Personal Data have committed themselves to confidentiality or are under an appropriate statutory obligation of confidentiality.
- 4.3 Incident Notification. If Jelastic becomes aware of a Data Incident, Jelastic will: (a) notify you of the Data Incident promptly and without undue delay after becoming aware of the Data Incident (not later than 72 hours after having become aware of a Data Incident); and (b) promptly take reasonable steps to minimize harm and secure your Data.
- 4.4 Delivery of Notification. Notification(s) of any Data Incident(s) will be delivered to the Notification Email Address or, at Jelastic’s discretion, by direct communication (for example, by phone call or an in-person meeting). You are solely responsible for ensuring that the Notification Email Address is current and valid.
- 4.5 Your Security Responsibilities. You agree that, without prejudice to Jelastic’s obligations under Section Jelastic’s Security Measures and Section Data Incidents:
- 4.5.1 You are solely responsible for its use of the Services, including:
- 18.104.22.168 making appropriate use of the Services and the Additional Security Controls to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk in respect of your Data;
- 22.214.171.124 securing the account authentication credentials, systems and devices you use to access the Services;
- 126.96.36.199 backing up your Data; and
- 4.5.2 Jelastic has no obligation to protect your Data that you elect to store or transfer outside of Jelastic’s and its Subprocessors’ systems (for example, offline or on-premises storage).
- 5. Data Transfers
- 5.1 Data Storage and Processing Facilities you may select where certain Data will be stored from the list
- 5.2 Transfers of Data Out of the EEA. If the storage and/or processing of your Personal Data involves transfers of your Personal Data out of the EEA, and the European Data Protection Legislation applies to the transfers of such data, Jelastic will ensure that Jelastic as the data importer of the Transferred Personal Data enters into Contract Clauses with entity as the data exporter of such data, and that the transfers are made in accordance with such Contract Clauses.
- 5.3 International transfers of data may also take place in the location of the previous transfers. In any case, third parties with whom certain personal data are shared will have previously accredited the adoption of adequate technical and organizational measures for the correct protection of the same. The transfers will be executed within the framework of the technical and organizational guarantees implemented as binding corporate rules by Jelastic.
- 6. Subprocessors
- 6.1 Consent to Subprocessor Engagement. you specifically authorize the engagement of Jelastic’s Affiliates as Subprocessors. In addition, Customer generally authorizes the engagement of any other third parties as Subprocessors.
- 6.2 Information about Subprocessors: Jelastic Ukraine (as may be updated by Jelastic from time to time in accordance with this Policy).
- 7. Cloud Data Protection Team;
- 7.1. Jelastic’s Cloud Data Protection Team. Jelastic’s Cloud Data Protection Team can be contacted at email@example.com
- 8. Liability
- 8.1 Liability Cap. If Contract Clauses have been entered into as described in Section Transfers of Data Out of the EEA, the total combined liability of either party and its Affiliates towards the other party and its Affiliates under or in connection with the Agreement and such Contract Clauses combined will be limited to the Agreed Liability Cap for the relevant party, subject to Section Liability Cap Exclusions.
- 8.2 Liability Cap Exclusions. Nothing in Section Liability Cap will affect the remaining terms of the Agreement relating to liability (including any specific exclusions from any limitation of liability).
Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to change this Policy. Any changes made will be posted here.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full list of our contacts is here
For Manage Your Personal Data within Jelastic click here.
Copyright © 2008-2014 Jelastic. All rights reserved.